Today, I will share with you the list of 12 things required to apply for the Nigerian Visa. And how to get done to these Visa guidelines.
Read and follow step by step complete guide on how to get and apply for Nigerian Visa in Pakistan.
Most probably Nigeria Embassy will issue the visa in 7 days if you provide them required information and documents.
First of all, you should read Nigerian Visa Application/Guidelines.
How to apply for Nigerian Visa in Pakistan
Can you answer these two simple questions?
- Why do you need to apply for Nigeria Visa in Pakistan?
- Which Nigerian Visa do you need? (Business Visa? Tourist Visa? Or Temporary Work Permit TWP? etc.)
I believe you have the answers, right? So guys fasten your seat belts, we are going to fly now!
You may also like to read: Websites List to Find Latest Jobs
12 Mandatory things to apply for Nigerian Visa in Pakistan
- Police Character / Clearance Certificate
- Yellow Fever Vaccination/Certificate in Pakistan
- Polio Vaccination/Certificate in Pakistan
- Valid Pakistani Passport Copy
- Support Letter from Pakistani Company/Organisation (For TWP/Business Visa)
- Valid Passport Copy of Inviter in Nigeria
- Tax Clearance Certificate Copy of Inviter in Nigeria
- Valid Invitation Letter from Inviter (Organization/Company in Nigeria)
- Certificate of Incorporation (Nigerian Company, For TWP/Business Visa)
- Air Reservation Copy
- Nigeria Visa Application Form filled online
- Paid Nigerian Visa Fee Slip
In Addition of above Twelve things, you also need to submit 2 passport size photographs with Nigerian Visa Application Form. Most importantly, physical appearance / Interview is required at Nigerian Embassy, Islamabad to get started with Nigerian Visa application process!
Nigerian Embassy will send you Nigerian Visa via TCS courier services within 3-10 days after Nigerian Visa Application submission.
First of all, start getting the documents as soon as you plan your trip. Because it may take your several days to get ready the documents.
But now you are wondering how to get these 12 things?
You just stay with us! No need to worry because I described each point in great details!
Keep reading and keep smiling!
Finally, the most important part of this post has come!
Below is the detailed step-by-step guide how to get done with the 12 things/documents required to apply for Nigerian Visa in Pakistan.
1. Police Character / Clearance Certificate
See the below reason why I listed this Police Clearance Certificate at number# 1.
This is one of the most time leading items required for this visa process. It may take up to 3 to 7 Days.
Four things required to get Police Character / Clearance Certificate:
- ID Card signed copy by 17 Scale (Gazzetted Officer) Govt. officer
- Passport signed copy by 17 Scale (Gazzetted Officer) Govt. officer
- 2 Passport Size Pictures (White/Blue Background)
- Get Stamp Paper from any stamp paper seller present near District courts.
- Application Form for Police Character Certificate (You can get it from people nearby District Courts).
If you have these five documents, submit it in your District Civil Line Office (e.g. in Gujranwala; Civil Line Office, opposite to Jinnah Stadium) at earliest. Please keep in mind Civil Line Office timing which is 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday to Saturday (Gujranwala).
After documents submission, they will give you slip that is required while receiving the Police Clearance Certificate. Follow the date and their telephone number mentioned on the slip.
Warning! Call them one day prior going to Civil Line Office.
One Thing more;
Call them during 9:00 am to 10:00 am only because the staff at Civil Line Office responds to calls during this time. And you will have to receive the Police Character / Clearance Certificate before 11:00 am otherwise you have to come next day.
Any family member (Blood relation) can receive your police clearance certificate on your behalf.
Verification is required from your city police station and any notable person from your Neighbour/Ccounselor with their sign/stamp. You will get the clearance certificate within 4-7 days.
2. Yellow Fever Vaccination/Certificate in Pakistan
I already published a detailed post on how to get Yellow Fever and Polio Vaccination in Pakistan.
3. Polio Vaccination/Certificate in Pakistan
See the reply to point number 2.
4. Valid Pakistani Passport Copy
You need to a copy of your Valid Pakistani Passport with Nigeria Visa Application form. Furthermore, you must have Original Pakistani Passport while appearing to Nigerian embassy for Interview.
Another excellent guide: The Best Multiple Cloud Storage Manager
5. Valid Passport Copy of Inviter in Nigeria
You also need to attach a copy of Valid Inviter Passport (Nigeria) with the Nigerian Visa Application Form.
6. Tax Clearance Certificate Copy of Inviter (Nigeria)
You also need to submit a copy of Tax Clearance Certificate of Inviter present in Nigeria along with Nigerian Visa Application Form.
7. Valid Invitation Letter from Inviter (Organization/Company in Nigeria)
Attach an Invitation Letter from Inviter Organisation/Company which should be valid for the duration you are applying for the Nigerian Visa.
8. Certificate of Incorporation (Nigerian Company)
You should also have to attach the (Inviter) Certificate of Incorporation with the Nigerian Visa Application Form.
9. Support Letter from your Company (Pakistani)
In addition to other documents, you also need to submit Support Letter issued by the Company you work in Pakistan with the Nigerian Visa Application Form.
10. Air Reservation Copy
Be Careful at this point!
Make only temporary Airways Reservation whose status is “On Hold”. Don’t pay in advance for the ticket unless you receive the Visa from Nigerian Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan.
11. Online Filled Nigerian Visa Application form
Follow below points to fill Visa Application Form Online:
- Go Nigerian Visa Application Portal
- Sign in via Yahoo / Gmail / Open ID
- Enter the required information (Personal / Career / Visit Details etc.)
- After complete filling this Nigerian Visa Application form, you will get “Application ID and Reference Number”. You should save it somewhere as you will to provide it to submit Nigerian Visa application fee.
- Finally, get the print of this Nigerian Visa Application Form
12. Paid Nigerian Visa Fee Slip
It is not as much easier as you are thinking!
Do you remember “Application ID and Reference Number” that you got while filling Nigerian Visa Application form online from the Visa Portal/website?
Remember nah! That sounds good; you have a good memory!
You can pay the Nigerian Visa fee via Master/Visa Cards with the help of Innovation Services. They will ask you give to enter Application ID and Reference Number and then they will deduct $88 Visa Fee ($68 Fee + $20 Administrative Charges) from your Master/Visa Card.
When the fee is paid, go to Nigerian Visa Portal to check and print out Fee slip.
Sometimes online payment at the portal does not work. So, in that case, call Nigeria Embassy Islamabad (051-2832194) for help. They may give you agent contact number, but you have to pay some extra money to the agent along with Visa Fee (12,000 to 14,000 PKR). The agent will pay the fee as per your Application ID and Reference Number.
Interested to learn How to install Windows 10/8/7 from bootable USB?
Interview / Personal Appearance at Nigerian Embassy/High Commission
Above all other things mentioned, Interview is critical because representing false information before Nigerian Embassy Representatives can lead to eliminating chances of the Visa issuance.
Some months back, Interview at Nigerian Embassy Islamabad was not mandatory.
But as you know things do not always remain same!
Interview / Personal Appearance is made compulsory before Nigerian Embassy (Islamabad) to start the Nigerian Visa application process. The policy may be changed due to security reasons (or may be for some other reasons).
The interview is only conducted at Nigerian Embassy during 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and on Monday and Wednesday (follow timings)!
Probably they will ask following general questions during the interview:
- Who is your inviter?
- How weeks or months you will stay in Nigeria?
- In which City/State of Nigeria, you will stay?
- Who is your sponsor of the trip?
- Did you already visit Nigeria? Or are you going for the first time?
- Furthermore, in the case of temporary Work Permit (TWP) / Business Visa, they may ask about job responsibilities in Nigeria as well as in your company as well.
In addition to the $88 USD Nigerian Visa Fee, they will charge your another 2,200 PKR amount for administrative purposes.
Free Download Tech Shadow Premium Blogger Template
Summary of How to get and apply for Nigerian Visa in Pakistan in 7 days!
That’s the whole procedure I tried my best to describe it in simple details on how to apply for Nigerian Visa in Pakistan without any hurdle.
If you follow it step-by-step, as a result, you will get the Nigerian Visa easily in Pakistan (in just One Week).
In addition to this detailed post, still if you have any question to get and to apply for Nigerian Visa. I would love to guide you further!
Now it’s your turn, see you in the comment section.
Enjoy the party and say thank you after receiving your Visa! 😀