MultCloud Overview, The Best Multiple Cloud Storage Manager
I am allowing you to call me a smart lazy but you will be wondering why?
Because I find and share smart ways to save your time.
O wait wait thank me later! 🙂
As post title says, MultCloud is actually managing all popular cloud storage drives in a single platform providing with great features.
Four Steps to use MultCloud as Multiple Cloud Storage Manager:
- First of all Sign into MultCloud account (Sign up in case you didn’t register)
- Click on “My Cloud” button at right upper Corner
- Add the cloud drives which you want to manage from it
- Add, Copy, Move files into the cloud drive and you can also transfer into other added cloud drives.
That’s it. Now enjoy great features of multiple cloud storage manager in one place.
I hope you will also enjoy reading following:
Top 20 websites to find the latest jobs in Pakistan
How to install Windows 10/8/7 from bootable USB
How to increase your Motivation and Productivity at work
Salient Features of MultCloud (Free Vs Premium Edition)
MultCloud comes in two editions; Fee and Premium Edition. Although Fee edition of this great multiple cloud storage manager is enough for the users to manage their cloud storage drives but premium edition will enable users with some extra premium features like Unlimited Data Traffic and Schedule File Transfer etc.
MultCloud supports 24 Popular Cloud Storage Drives
The most important feature of this multiple cloud storage manager that it supports all popular cloud storage drives existing on internet.
- Google Drive
- Amazon Drive
Final Thoughts on MultCloud as Multiple Cloud Storage Manager
I hope now you know the answers to the following questions:
- What is multiple cloud storage manager?
- Why MultCloud is the best multiple storage manager?
- Difference Free and Premium MultCloud
- Which and how many cloud storage drives that it supports?
Still if you have a question using MultCloud as multiple cloud storage manager, do let me know in comments. I will be delighted to answer your queries. Moreover, you subscribe to The Best Findings to keep yourself updated with latest content published.