Install Windows 10: Make USB bootable using Power ISO
- You must have installed Power ISO software (or similar of that) to initiate the process of installing Windows 10/8/7.
- Open Power ISO software by double clicking on its icon placed on desktop/start menu.
- NOTE: First you must have ISO file of Windows setup i.e. Windows 10.iso but don’t worry If you don’t have, you can create iso file of Windows setup from that Power ISO software or any other iso creator easily.
- Go to tools menu (shortcut key: alt+t) in the toolbar menu of Power ISO.
- Select create bootable USB drive from tools menu.
- A window appears like that, browse Windows ISO file as source image file.
- Select your destination USB drive in which you want to install.
- Select HDD as writing method in the opened window of Power ISO.
- Now click on start button at left-bottom, wait for its completion.
- Final Step: Restart you PC and press F12, change BIOS setting. Keep ‘boot from USB drive’ option at number 1 and now it will start to run Windows 10, 8 and 7 setup.
Final thoughts about Installing Windows 10, 8 and 7
Congratulations you did it finally! I hope you understand the procedure of installing windows 10/7/8 from bootable USB drive using Power ISO software. Anyhow ask me in comments if you face difficulties on how to install Windows.